Paul & Christine
Evan & Emma
Serving in Ukraine, Eurasia
BE THE CHURCH-to establish and guide reproducing international and indigenous churches throughout Eurasia Northwest.
Our ministry vision for 2014 and beyond:
- Continue to lead ICA Kiev as a model church for ministry in the area of Eurasia Northwest.
- Plant or revitalize international churches in the capital cities of each of the seven Eurasia Northwest countries.
- Create an international training and consulting ministry.
- Create an indigenous training ministry for Ukraine, empowering national churches for growth and reproduction.
- Recruit individuals and teams to accomplish the church planting initiatives needed to finish the task in Eurasia Northwest.
- ICA Kiev is searching for a new location, a property of their own, to rent, or ideally, purchase. Please pray God would provide both the perfect location and the finances needed to secure a location that can reach the international community of Kiev.
- Pray that people would absorb the vision and give generously and joyfully to the mis- sions work in Eurasia Northwest and that The Pierquet’s budget would be raised quickly, so they can return to Kiev and finish the task that God has called them to in Eurasia Northwest.
- Pray for the ministries in Kiev and beyond like ICA Kiev, Ukraine Without Orphans, Teen Challenge, A21, CCX (Inter-varsity), Father’s House, Hospitality House and many more who need your prayer support to keep ministering and reaching the millions that don’t know the love of Jesus in Eurasia Northwest.
- Pray for the international church in Moldova, that is currently searching for a pastor to lead that church.
- Pray that people would respond to the need and join teams to church plant more international churches in the seven countries of Eurasia Northwest.
- Pray about the part you can play in church planting and bringing the Gospel to those in need in Eurasia Northwest.
We can’t go unless we are sent. If you are interested in supporting our ministry either with a one-time gift or a monthly pledge, following are the ways you can give:
ONLINE-NEW AG Giving site
now accepting PayPal: https://giving.ag.org/
Search for “Pierquet”
**You can give a one-time gift or make a monthly commitment
Not online? Call and make a donation over the phone: Phone (Toll Free): 1-877-840-4800
If you have questions, you can contact AG Contributions via e-mail: Contributions@ag.org or Phone (Toll Free): 1-877-840-4800
God has given the Pierquets the vision to reproduce ICA Kiev into other hub cities in the seven countries of Eurasia Northwest. We need people who are interested in sharing the Gospel with the world. If you have a heart for people and a willingness to serve using the gifts God has placed in you, come join us. If you are interested in joining us on this adventure to see the seven countries of Eurasia Northwest impacted by an international church, please let us know! We would love to hear from you and start the conversation of God’s love for the people of Eurasia Northwest and your involvement bringing that love to the people.
Teams are being developed, so please pray about your part and contact us!
Hands & Feet
Ministries supported by ICA Kiev:
Teen Challenge Ukraine began in 2008. ICA Kiev has been instrumental in partnering and promoting Teen Challenge in Ukraine. This ministry to drug & alcohol addicts serves as a bridge from living on the streets to completing a Christian rehabilitation program. Since 2008, over 1,000 people with addictions have heard the Gospel, 13 coffee houses have been started throughout Ukraine, and over 250 people have been transitioned to rehabilitation centers. One of those coffee houses which happens at ICA in Kiev sees 50-100 drug addicts from the streets each week who hear the love of Jesus and the hope of rehabilitation and a new life in Christ.
ICA supports and promotes many different organization to see Ukraine without orphans. These include:
Hospitality House, a home for families coming to adopt kids in Ukraine
Father’s House, a ministry that responded to homelessness of children in Ukraine, “Otchiy Dim” is integral system of innovative consecutive programs of complex rehabilitation and upbringing children who lived in dangerous conditions. Following adaptation to living in family aims to bring them back to their biological families or, if it isn’t possible, to prepare them for adoption or going into independent life and integration in society.
Krivoy Rog, a city in Ukraine which holds a number of orphanages for kids and mentally or physically handicapped, ICA Kiev sends people and supports ministry that happens in those orphanages on a regular basis.
The A21 Campaign
The A21 Campaign exists to abolish injustice in the 21st century through a comprehensive system of preventative measures, victim protection, prosecution of violators, and strategic partnerships. Ukraine is a hub city for trafficking and ICA supports the anti-trafficking ministry in Ukraine and hopes to get even more involved in this important ministry and the prevention of trafficking and rehabilitation of victims rescued.
Getting ready to do a newsletter. If you are not currently on our list please message me your email address. #agmd
Great day planning Church planting across the war torn east of Ukraine. The Church must step into the void.#agmd