So thankful to have my Tanzanian resident permit for another two years Thanks for praying! #agmd
Max & Sylvia Rivera
“Remain in Me, and I will remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in Me.” John 15:4
Please praise God with us and pray with us:
*Our ministry Latin America Theological Seminary is in productive conversations with other seminaries about establishing programs that would enlarge our program for the benefit of our students.
*Two different modules are in session this week in two cities in Mexico. In two weeks, a module in Venezuela will start, then another module in Ecuador will begin. Please pray for anointing, wisdom, and spiritual growth through the Holy Spirit.
"Permaneced en mí, y yo en vosotros. Como el pámpano no puede llevar fruto por sí mismo, si no permanece en la vid, así tampoco vosotros, si no permanecéis en mí.
Por favor, alaba al Señor con nosotros y ore con nosotros:
*Nuestro ministerio Facultad de Teología está en conversaciones productivas con otros seminarios acerca del establecimiento de programas adicionales que favorecerán a nuestros estudiantes.
*Esta semana se está dando inicio dos módulos en dos ciudades en México. También, en dos semanas se estará iniciando otro módulo en Venezuela y luego un siguiente módulo en Ecuador. Por favor, ore por la unción, sabiduría y crecimiento espiritual a través del Espíritu Santo.
Wayne, Tammy, & Rebecca Brown
Please join us in prayer during this time of transition:
1. Pray for peace and wisdom as we pack and move.
2. Pray for Hannah, our AGWM Associate, who is joining our church plant team in August.
3. Pray for Da, our Thai missionary, as she joins our team in September.
4. Pray for Ben & Wendy, our AGWM team leaders, as they provide leadership over this new endeavor.
5. Pray for Jade, our Philippines missionary, as she coaches us on the outreach opportunities in Srichiangmai.
6. Pray that we can quickly settle into life in a small town.
7. Pray that we make many high-quality connections in our neighborhood of 13,000 Thai, Lao, and Vietnamese people.
8. Pray specifically for opportunities to connect with children and their families.
9. Pray for patience as we adapt to the local languages. Most people over 50 do not speak traditional Thai. They speak Isaan which is an amalgamation of old Thai and old Lao. Some of the older folks only speak Lao or Vietnamese.
10. Pray or wisdom for us to know when it is time to move forward in each step of our community outreach and church planting activities.
Thank you for your prayers and your support for us as we embrace this new adventure.
- pray for new partners
- that my visa process runs smoothly
- for local churches
- For human trafficking victims
-For the people of Spain
Jaimee Silva Silva
I need good rest and a good immune system so I can go about the tasks for each day.