Jon & Jennifer
Jonathan, Joshua, Julia
Serving in Costa Rica, Latin America Caribbean
God has called us to "Raise up the new generation of God's servants in Costa Rica."
In daily life it looks like the following:
1. PK ministry. We coordinate the national Assembly of God ministry to national Pastors' Kids, as well as the PK network for Latin America.
2. Training new ministers in the Bible School. I teach in and help administer the national Assemblies of God Bible Institute in Costa Rica, which now has 37 locations and 1,200 students enrolled.
3. National Youth Network. We serve as advisors to the Costa Rican National Youth Network with the Assemblies of God, and helped develop the Youth Ministry Specialization program that is training hundreds of youth ministers across Latin America.
4. Latin American Theological Association. Jon teaches in the AG postgraduate educations programs across Latin America and heads up the theological association that helps institutes with evaluation, accreditation, and teacher certification.
5. Church planting on Cabecar reservation. We are currently supporting the planting of a church on the Cabecar indigenous Bajo Pacuare reservation. Project information below.
Blessings and thanks for the visit!
Jon, Jennifer, Jonathan, Joshua and Julia Dahlager
Your missionaries in Costa Rica
Download AGWM Profile
Read Our Blog
Sometimes ministry training happens in high-tech seminary classrooms with Ph.D. professors, and sometimes it happens under a mango tree. Pentecostal Christians have always believed that revival movements fueled by the outpouring of the Holy Spirit must result in planting healthy … Continue reading
Missionary thank-you video from Jon and Jennifer Dahlager in Costa Rica with Assemblies of God World Missions. For more information see www.Dahlager.org. #agmd #lacworldmissions
Watch this video
This video is unavailable.
Watch this video
Bajo Pacuare Church Construction
We are helping to build the first Christian church of any kind in the Bajo Pacuare Cabecar Indigenous Reservation, in the village of Jameikiri.